My last post was about the Liebster Award that I received from Meeks at Meekas Mind. I answered her questions. Now I have the second part to to do — to nominate other bloggers for the award and give them 10 questions for them to answer.
I would like to award the Award to the following excellent blogs. Check them out!
Reading Kills — Fiona focuses on Australian crime fiction — and even has a map showing the locations of many fictional crimes in Australia! How cool is that?
Poppy Goes Happy — Poppy is a Hungarian living in Denmark, blogging about her life. When you visit, read her very moving page PPD.
Beth’s Sketch Journal — Beth loves to sketch in outdoors and I love to look at the works she posts.
Gaynor’s Flora — If you like to look at stunning botanical art, this is the blog for you. Her work is glorious.
Ilene on Words — Ilene celebrates the influence that many people have had, not only politicians, but also musicians, civil rights activists, feminists and so on. She has some great clips of musicians and songs that take me right back.
Carol’s Originals — Carol is a talented printmaker, and has been blogging about the joys of setting up her own work space. As well, she is raising money to help fund education in Zimbabwe.
Alberta Ross — Alberta writes, reads and gardens, living a positive life while dealing with the things that life throws at her.
10 questions, but answer as laterally as you like:
1. Why do you blog?
2. Has your blogging changed over the time you have been doing it? For example, but not limited to, are you blogging about different things?
3. Your favourite time of the day.
4. What is your favourite season?
5. Can you name an author or a musician (or both) who has had a major impact on your life?
6. What was it about his/her work that affected you so profoundly?
7. What is your favourite handmade possession?
8. What food would you never want to eat again?
9. If you could be a bird which would you choose?
10. Where is the most interesting place you have been?
Okay, now I am off to notify them. I really hope they have the time to answer the questions, because I would love to know their answers!
What would your answers be? Choose a question that takes your fancy and answer it in the comments. 🙂